Cypress Employment has a client in Mobile, AL that has a permanent position for a Civil Engineer with experience in commercial site design.
Engineer's duties to include: schematic site layouts, determining permit requirements for different municipalities, watershed analyses, surface modeling, detention calculations, and contract document production (plans, specifications, and estimates for construction projects).
Additional duties to include: evaluation of existing sites with respect to drainage, NPDES Permit preparation and implementation and monitoring of Erosion Control measures.
Prospective engineer requirements are as follows:
Bachelor's degree in Civil
- Over 3 years' experience in civil design.
- Professional Engineer or on track to become a PE
Proficient in computer's including, MS WORD, MS Excel, and Civil 3D AutoCAD software.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- Remote Working (Negotiable)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""