Cypress Employment has a client in Spanish Fort, AL looking for an Account Supportive Specialist.
Under the general direction of the Chief Sales Officer, the primary responsibilities include developing relationships with customers both inside and outside. Outside will include overseeing accounts that are given to you and developing new ones. Inside will include managing sales order processing including quotes, order entries, internal process flow and updating order status changes. You will follow up with customers on open quotes, process material returns, work with suppliers to source products, provide technical information, provide shipment details and work with customers on any post order questions. After training you will need to maintain the ability to provide technical information and explanations by remaining up to date on company products with the assistance from co-workers as well as product and manufacturer training.
- Education- 2 year or 4 year program preferred
- Adequate Mechanical aptitude
- Valid drivers license and ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC and basic networking skills with a focus on social media platforms
- Ability to learn specialized business applications
- Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before and offer new ideas
- Positive, self-motivated, organized with the ability to manage time effectively
- BCBS Health and Dental Insurance Gold or Silver plan (company pays 1/2 of the single rate)
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 15 personal time off days per year (prorated the first year)
- Life Insurance policy of $20,000.00
- Accidental death benefits of $20,000.00
- Short term and long-term disability
- 401K retirement savings plan
- On the job training
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""